Wednesday, June 10, 2009






This spring was very busy at our house. Dave and Emily had a new baby, Adam Kent Heinhold. He is such a cutie! Another Dave clone! My spring break and the kids' spring break didn't coincide, so they had fun sleeping over at Becky's one night and going to a movie, and Dirk took a day off and took them to the zoo. I was busy at St. Mark's and Primary Children's with school during their spring break. I think they had a fun break from school, but I missed being with them. In May, after my finals were over, Becky, Angie, and I took a wonderful trip to Napa and San Francisco. I had won a trip at the Spa Vino Bello in Napa, which included massages for all three of us! It was the most wonderful, peaceful trip ever. Our three families met in St. George in June for some R&R. Since we were supposed to be in Mexico on our cruise, which got postponed due to Swine Flu, we decided to use the condos, which were available. The weather was perfect and we had a great time laying around the pool. Next adventure: Mexican Cruise in July! Here we come!

No comments: